Leadership, Ethics & Corporate Social Responsibility
This course focuses on developing a good working understanding of the key concepts and principles of leadership, ethics, and corporate social responsibility (CSR). The tools shared during the course will enable participants to lead others effectively in an ethical and socially responsible manner.
Learning outcomes from the course:
- Lead multi-cultural teams
- Use competing values framework to diagnose organizational culture
- Align leadership style to the performance situation
- Demonstrate a stakeholder ethics approach while leading others
- Implement effective CSR systems and initiatives in their organization