This course addresses both intrapreneurs, employees and executives dealing with business opportunities as well as entrepreneurs (or those who plan to become) developing and pursuing business opportunities. The highly interactive course integrates content such as economics, human resource management, marketing, supply chain/operations management and finance aspects with the development of analytical and communication skills.
Learning Outcomes from the course:
By the end of the course, participants will have an overview of
- Traits, skills, biases and problems of entrepreneurs
- Dealing with risk and other specific entrepreneurial challenges, especially when starting up a business
- Tools and processes lean start-ups work with
- Understand important elements of successful business models
- Evaluate strengths and weaknesses of a proposed business opportunity
- Separate feasible and lasting business opportunities from less attractive ones
- Demonstrate the ability to develop and present a business plan
Watch this video for more information.