Competitive Analysis & Strategy
This course focuses on marketing strategy simulation where every aspect is real: from competitive forces to the effects of sales, distribution, R&D and advertising. Each action will have direct consequences on the market, thus competitive analysis is a must. Competitor actions and reactions, new product launches, sales and distribution strategies all define how the user will manage their product portfolio, R&D projects, positioning, pricing and distribution channels.
Learning outcomes from the course:
- Understand fundamental strategic marketing concepts
- Experience essential marketing tools, such as marketing plan, perceptual mapping, conjoint, regression, portfolio analysis and the simulation strategy tool: MARKSTRAT
- Master market and competitive analysis
- Combine tactical implementation with long-term strategy
- Broaden the long-term focus